Whether you are a travel retailer operating on-board outlets, a supplier looking to improve the match of your products to evolving markets, a brand looking for tips on emerging cruise consumer tastes, or an operator seeking to grow your menu of retail options, this is an essential diary date for any stakeholder in maritime retail.
Reasons to attend include:
- A unique and specialised platform devoted specifically to cruise retail
- Attend a range of valuable networking opportunities throughout the event including a drinks reception and gala dinner
- Learn from thought leaders and successful innovators working in cruise and travel retail to gain insights on evolving luxury markets and digital disruptors to emerging cruise passenger demographics
- Experience a cruise retail tour first-hand courtesy of Starboard Cruise Services - Subject to Availability
- Access presentations and case studies of successful strategies, implementations and activations that have taken place at sea
- Presentations of up-to-the-minute research into the cruise, ferry, port and crew markets globally and its context in the broader seascape of consumer values and behaviours
For preferential hotel room rates bookings:
to contact Emma Parslow - limited availability!